Please note: I am not actively partnering with companies at this time, nor am I taking on any sponsored posts. However, as I have done these in the past, I am leaving this disclosure page up as a reference for historical posts, and also because some blog posts may have an affiliate link (to Amazon, Blugcigs, etc.)
As a writer, my resources and funds are limited. So, sometimes I’ve earned a little scratch or swag from this blog. Links may sometimes contain affiliate codes, which give me a few referral pennies, or I may be provided with a product gratis, in exchange for my personal evaluation. At times I may be compensated for my time spent researching, testing and writing.
What does this mean to you?
My pledge to my readers:
- I won’t work with just any company or product. It needs to have relevance to my life, or the life of someone *very* close to me. (PR Types: Scope around the site to get a better sense of my lifestyle and interests)
- I’m not comfortable touting the features of just any product, so I can get a freebie or a few bucks. In other words, I’m honest. I will fairly evaluate products and services that I select. As a Just Margaret reader, you’ll get the good, the bad and the ugly.
- There will be times that I am compensated for my work with a product or brand. Transparency is key: You’ll always know what kind of compensation I receive, if any.
- Giveaways, unless otherwise stated on the specific entry, will be awarded via random drawing of all eligible entries.
- Giveaways will be eligible to North American residents, unless otherwise indicated on the specific post.
- Also–I’m not personally a big fan of giveaways that require jumping through a lot of hoops. Generally, the method of entry will be a comment on the giveaway post. *Sometimes* I’ll ask for a retweet or facebook post, but not for every drawing.
For My Potential Partners:
At this time, I am choosing not to partner with companies nor to write sponsored posts, so that I can focus on writing rather than the commercial end of blogging.